Shubh Mangal Jodi is a Hindi phrase or saying that means “auspicious couple”.(Shubh Magal) It is a common phrase used in Indian weddings to wish the couple a happy and prosperous married life.
Here are some examples of how the phrase Shubh Mangal Jodi can be used:
- “शुभ मंगल जोड़ी को बहुत-बहुत बधाई!” (Congratulations to the auspicious couple!)
- “ये जोड़ी तो बिल्कुल शुभ मंगल जोड़ी है!” This couple is a perfect match!
- “शुभ मंगल जोड़ी के लिए हम दुआ करते हैं कि उनकी शादी हमेशा खुशहाल रहे!” (We wish the auspicious couple a happy and prosperous married life!)
Read Also: The Super Fox
In a more literal sense, Shubh Mangal Jodi can also prefer a specific couple that is considered to be a good match for one another. This could be based on their shared thoughts, interests, or goals.
The phrase Shubh Mangal Jodi is also used in the title of a 2017 Indian Hindi-language romantic comedy film directed by Hitesh Kewalya. The film tells the story of two men, Manu and Kartik, who fall in love and decide to get married to each other, despite the opposition of their families.
- स्वच्छ भारत अभियान पर निबंध 499+ शब्द में
- प्रदूषण एक समस्या हिंदी निबंध 600 शब्दों में
- Important Marathi Nibandh | मराठी निबंध यादी for 2024
The film was a critical and commercial success, and it was praised for its progressive portrayal of same gender relationships in Indian cinema. But it also got hatred by some people, saying the film is a bad message for the youth.
In conclusion, Shubh Magal Jodi is a phrase, well used in the places of auspicious marriages.